2016/17 Kaisercraft Design Team Application




Hello love bugs!

Today, I have a super fun tutorial to share with you all. Using scrapbooking goodies from Kaisercraft, I want to show how versatile these products can be. There aren't many products that are made specifically for planners but you can easily use scrapbooking goodies for your planners! So today we will be creating our own planner dividers!

My Kaisercraft supplies for this project:

And for non-Kaisercraft supplies. I have:

As you can see, you don't need many supplies. If you don't have a planner punch, using a single hand paper punch works too. I find that using old planner dividers as a template is the easiest, but some crafters prefer using a cut file with their cutting machine. Use whatever you have at hand. 

The first step is to trace the outline of the divider onto scrapbooking paper:

After cutting out all of your new dividers, you'll need to grab your embellishment goodies to start decorating your new dividers. The great thing about the Kaisercraft Boho Dreams patterned paper pack is that it includes a bonus sticker sheet that is perfect for ebellishing the dividers:

You can see my newly cut dividers and embellishing goodies. I love this bonus sticker sheet and Boho Dreams die cut collectibles! I find that the best way to embellish things is to move things around and to layer, just have fun with it! Even I peeled things off to move them elsewhere, it's a lot of trial and error. 

Here are my planner dividers after I've finished decorating them, I'm seriously in love with the outcome:

After that, I punched holes using my Rapesco punch and whipped out my laminator to protect my new dividers. If you don't own a laminator, you can go to your local office store like staples to have them laminate them for you:

Now your last step is to put your beautiful new dividers into your planner! What I love about this patterned paper pack from Kaisercraft is that it's double sided. So they look extra beautiful in your planner. Here are my dividers in their new home:

I hope you'll all enjoy this tutorial today!! I always love finding innovative ways to use scrapbooking goodies and I adore my new dividers. I love the watercolor and floral theme of Kaisercraft's Boho Dreams collection. 

Kaisercraft Products: Boho Dreams Patterned Paper (PK537) and Boho Dreams Collectibles Die Cuts








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment