Cocoa Daisy July Daisy Day Planner Kit




Hi loves!

I wanted to share with you all a to-do spread that I created using the Cocoa Daisy July Daisy Day Planner kit in my Kate Spade planner.

Before I share my photos, I wanted to give a disclaimer that Cocoa Daisy has gotten super popular as of late. This means that their kits sell out fairly quickly! But don't be discouraged because Christine has started up subscriptions that you can sign up for to avoid missing out on a super cute kit and end up regretting it.

Without further adieu, here are the photos of my work:


This is the entire kit:



 This is the entire spread:


 I used the super cute stamps to add some embellishment to this already beautiful insert and how cute is that ahoy planner charm?! :


 This is the actual to-do insert. I used stamps again to add embellishment. It's a little difficult to see but I used the starfish stamp with a light orange ink color to mark my water consumption:

And that's all folks! I hope you'll like my work here and stay tuned for more blog posts!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment