Using Printables in Your Planner




Hi lovebugs!

I know it has been awhile since I've last posted here on my blog, my schedule never seems to let up! I really will try my best to post more often. So without further adieu, I would love to share with you all how I utilize printables in my planner.

Here is what I used:
  • June Cocoa Daisy Inserts
  • June Subscriber Printable* (on a full label sheet)
  • Date Roller Stamp
  • Washi Tape
  • Sticky Notes (from June’s Daisy Day Planner Add-On Kit)
From there, I printed the printable onto a full adhesive shipping label which is essentially a sheet of sticker paper. If you're trying to find it in stores like Wal-Mart or Target, look for the words "full shipping label sheet", I happen to order mine from onlinelabels. 

I own a cutting machine and used the machine to cut out the images into stickers so that I can just peel the image from the sheet as a sticker to use in my planner. If you don't own a cutting machine, you can easily print it onto the label sheet or card stock then cut out the images with scissors yourself. From there, use a glue stick or tape runner to adhere the images to your inserts or planner.

Here are the photos of how my inserts turned out (keep in mind that I plan as I go which is why there are blank spaces):


That's it for today! I hope you'll all enjoy this post and thank you so much for your continuous support!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment