Friday Freebies




Hi guys!

I'm back with more featured Friday Freebies! I hope you all enjoyed my last post and you know I appreciate those of you who actually visit my blog since I've started.

So without further adieu, this week's freebies are from: Homemadekraft! She is also on instagram and her username is: @homemadekraft

Her blog is absolutely adorable and she makes super cute printables! I've honestly downloaded all of the ones that she offers on her blog, that's how much I like them!

Here are some of the printables with direct links to her posts that she offers:




My favorites are definitely the tear drops and flags, I mean, aren't they just so cute?! She creates planner inserts and you can find those at her ETSY SHOP.

I hope you'll like these freebies as much as I do!

Have a wonderful week and I love you all!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment