Friday Freebies




Hi everyone!

I want to start a new weekly series and I'm hoping that you'll all enjoy it! So this weekly series will be called "Friday Freebies" in which I'll be featuring some freebies that will work great for your planners from other bloggers!

Considering that I'm not tech-savvy and I'm definitely not good at creating files, I rely on free printables from other talented bloggers. These printables definitely help me out a lot so I'm hoping that they'll help you guys too (:

The first is from The Mint Green Polka Dot:




This blog is by Andrea Gomoll and you can click HERE for the direct link to her blog post with the printables. She offers files in either English or German. Keep in mind that the first link is for A5 sized inserts. You can click HERE for her Personal sized inserts!

Here are some pictures of how she uses her printable inserts:





All of these photos belong to: http://themintgreenpolkadot.com/

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and that you'll all look forward to more Friday Freebies! Have a wonderful week and I love you all!

Leave a Comment

  1. Annie, I love your new Blog Layout, really really beautiful.
    Just wanted to let you know
    xo

    ReplyDelete