Hi-Tec C Coleto Pens Haul




Hi everyone! Today I have a haul post for you all. I ordered a bunch of coleto pens for my filofax from:

Coleto pens are basically multi-pens where you can choose which color you'd like to write with simply by clicking that color down! These are so convenient because I can just carry one pen but it has many colors to write with. 

The website is based from Hong Kong so it took about 2 weeks for my order to reach me but the wait was worth it in my opinion because the prices at very affordable! 

I ordered 4 of the coleto barrels. One in green, pink, blue, and peach. When you order the barrels, they come empty because you need to order the pen cartridges. These pens are the 4 barrel coletos. 

These are the pen cartridges that you need to order in order to use the coleto barrels. They have a variety of colors and being the hoarder that I am, I ordered one of every color. They also come in different sizes or pen tips. I'm usually comfortable with 0.5 mm but since I wanted every color, I had to compromise on sizes due to availability. 

I also ordered these kawaii rilakkuma coleto pens! These were more expensive because each comes with 3 pen cartridges in black, blue, and red. The cartridges are size 0.4mm

Here is a sample of how the rilakkuma coleto pens write!

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and will most likely order from this website again! 

Hugs xx,
Annie

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment